The following list resembles an excerpt of the questions most frequently asked. Please read through the list and click on a question to be forwarded to the answer.
- How do I equip items or remove them?
- How can I sell or destroy unneeded items from my backpack?
- How do I use the shop?
- Can I allocate my character's attributes myself?
- I have been killed in battle. What do I do?
- How do I accumulate experience and increase my level?
- What does a character's class depend on?
- How can I earn money in the game?
- How do I use combat elixirs in a fight?
- How do I attack monsters?
- What do crossed swords next to a monster mean?
- How do I intervene in a fight that has already started?
- Can monsters attack on their own accord?
- How do I receive a reward for a fight with a creature?
- What is Fury and what does it do?
- How does the difference between my level and the level of the monster influence the experience and gold received?
- How do I capture the spirit of a monster and turn it into a Phantom that will fight on my side?
- What is a "Magic Gauntlet" and how do I use it?
- Do Magic gauntlet spells have different qualities?
- I want to trade with other players, how do I do this?
- I have found an error (game bug), what do I do?
| ||How do I equip items or remove them? |
First you need to open your backpack ("backpack" button at the top of the screen) and find the item you want to equip. Armor and weapons can be found under the "Items" tab, potions and ammunition can be found under the "Effects" tab.
Now move the mouse cursor over it and click "equip". The item is now equipped and will show up in the appropriate slot on your character.
In order to unequip the item, move the mouse cursor over the picture of the equiped item and click "remove". The item will now return to your backpack and the slot it occupied will be empty once more.
| ||How can I sell or destroy unneeded items from my backpack? |
To permanently destroy an item from your backpack, or sell it to the ever present guild of merchants, hold the mouse cursor over the item's picture and click on the red sign in the lower right corner depicting stacked coins.
Next a dialog will pop up in which you can specify exactly how many items you want to sell or drop and whether you are certain that you want to complete this action. Items are generally sold at 10% of their given value.
| ||How do I use the shop? |
In order to buy items in the game, first you have to move to a location that has a shop. There are several shops throughout the world of Haradan and most of them are shown in the location's connections. To enter the shop just click on the link.
Now choose the desired type of goods by clicking the appropriate tab and then select the item itself. Once you have made your choice, click on the button marked "to basket".
Your chosen purchase will be moved to the right-hand side of the screen, where your shoping basket is located.
Complete your transaction by clicking the "buy" button underneath the shopping basket. The purchased item will now show up in your backpack, while the amount of gold needed for the purchase will be withdrawn from your purse.
| ||Can I allocate my character's attributes myself? |
No, the attributes are created automatically, depending on level and items equipped.
| ||I have been killed in battle. What do I do? |
If you were killed in a fight in the Arena, in a fight with a monster or with a representative from another faction, then you simply have to click on the "resurrect" button in the window that pops up. If you have aquired a premium account you have the choice of where you would like to resurrect.
| ||How do I accumulate experience and increase my level? |
You can gain experience by fighting with other players, hunting monsters (bots) and completing quests. The amount of experience you gain during a fight is influenced by the amount of damage you cause and the level of your opponents as well as their equipment.
| ||What does a character's class depend on? |
A character’s class directly depends on the equipped items. You may not equip yourself with items from different classes at the same time.
| ||How can I earn money in the game? |
You will receive money for winning fights with monsters and for turning in quests. Moreover, if you have a profession, you can earn money by selling your products to other players via the auction house or the trade channel, designed to post your trade offers and requests.
| ||How do I use combat elixirs in a fight? |
Before starting a fight put the combat elixirs in your pocket, located on the left-hand side of the screen. Open the backpack and transfer the necessary elixirs to the pocket. To do this, hold the cursor over the required potion and click "equip". The maximum number of elixirs of this type that may be placed in one slot will be moved. Additional slots that are closed at the start of the game may become available to you if you acquire a belt with slots that will allow you to take more elixirs with you into battle.
| ||How do I attack monsters? |
Different monsters can be found at different locations. To attack you should select the required monster and click "attack". You may also attack by double clicking the monster.
| ||What do crossed swords next to a monster mean? |
They mean that the monster is occupied (fighting). Click on them and you will see the fight log in a new window.
| ||How do I intervene in a fight that has already started? |
You can join combat by right clicking on a player's name an selecting "help in fight" or by attacking a monster that is already in a fight.
| ||Can monsters attack on their own accord? |
Yes, they can attack and they can intervene in a fight that has already begun.
Please note that if you leave the game while in an unsafe area, monsters there may still attack your character for a while afterwards.
| ||How do I receive a reward for a fight with a creature? |
At the end of a fight the reward is given to the player who caused the most damage. The size and quality of the reward depends only on the creature killed, the amount of damage caused does not influence this. You should remember that you can only receive a drop from a monster whose level is higher than yours, equal to yours or not more than 1 below yours.
| ||What is Fury and what does it do? |
Fury is an ability of your character that can be used and tracked with the scale between the attack buttons during a fight. A full scale of fury is reached when you receive injury equaling 130% of your maximum life level. Fury also grows rapidly (about 3 times faster), if the magic of combat gauntlets is used against you. If your fury scale is full and you activate it, the power of your blow will be increased by 50%. You don’t have to accumulate fury until you have a full scale, you can use it at any time, but its effect will be reduced.
| ||How does the difference between my level and the level of the monster influence the experience and gold received? |
The lower the level of monster that you fight against, the less experience you will receive. An experience penalty is applied only for characters higher than level 4. Higher Levels get a penalty, depending on the level difference:
Level of monster is equal or 1 level under your current level: -10% experience gain
Level of monster is 2 levels under your current level: -20% experience gain
Level of monster is 3 levels under your current level: -40% experience gain
Level of monster is 4 levels under your current level: -60% experience gain
In case of a level difference higher than 4 you will not receive any experience. Monetary rewards for killing monsters are subject to a penalty if the difference in levels is greater than or equal to 2 in your favor, and it increases depending on how much lower the level of the monster is.
| ||How do I capture the spirit of a monster and turn it into a Phantom that will fight on my side? |
- To enclose a Spirit in a monster Idol, with which you can summon a Phantom, you should have a Soul Transformer in your inventory (you can acquire one in the city shop).
- You can get the spirits from the monsters themselves as an ordinary drop. Each type of monster drops a specific spirit. Up to 200 identical spirits occupy only one slot in a backpack.
- To receive an idol you need to have in your backpack the creature’s spirit and a Soul Transformer. Click on the Spirit in your inventory and select the option "Apply" - instead of the Spirit you will see a monster Idol.
- Afterwards, during a fight the Idol will automatically appear in the Right combat slot and all you will have to do is click on it to summon the Phantom. To summon a Phantom you need to have the required amount of mana.
- The level indicated in the information on the idol is the level of the Phantom itself, the higher it is, the stronger the Phantom that will be summoned.
| ||What is a "Magic Gauntlet" and how do I use it? |
A magical gauntlet is the part of the armor that allows a player to use magic. To begin, you can acquire it in the shop. After your purchase, equip the gauntlet. When you start a fight, you can see a button with two arrowsOnline Game Juggernaut: open infight gautlet screen that opens and closes a panel with the magic abilities provided by the gauntlet. To activate a spell, you need to complete a certain combination of blows. Each blow is illuminated. After you used the spell, the amount of blows needed to activate the spell will be removed from your pool – if 4 combined blows are needed and you already completed 5, one will remain.
You should also remember two things:
- Each gauntlet has its own unique selection of spells.
- Fury does not influence spells.
| ||Do Magic gauntlet spells have different qualities? |
Yes, the following types of spells exist:
- Instantaneous damage to opponent – this type of spell is cast instead of a regular blow;
- Temporary damage to opponent – causes damage at a certain interval, the quicker you deliver the blow, the quicker the damage will be caused.
- Strengthening your characteristics – this type of spell increases one of your character’s characteristics for a while.
- Weakening the opponent – this reduces a characteristic of your opponent for a while.
- Support your side of the battle - this will enhance the players/bots on your side of the battle.
| ||I want to trade with other players, how do I do this? |
To trade with another player you should: right click on the player’s nick in the chat channel or the location list, in the menu that appears select "trade". In the window that appears, select the items that you want to sell and/or enter the required amount and press "ready".
| ||I have found an error (game bug), what do I do? |
If you discover an error in the game, you should report it to support.mailrugames.com