The administration will follow these rules when considering applications to register clans. In addition, the administration may take other factors into consideration that are not covered by these rules.
To start or join a clan, your character must be a member of one of the two factions (Free League or Steel Cohort). Only members of the same faction can be in one clan.
| ||Name and Image requirements |
- The image size must be exactly 13 by 13 pixels and the file has to be a .gif format.
- The image must not be animated.
- It is not permitted to use the names of states, territories, towns and other geographical areas or people in the real world, for example: USSR, Russian, Butovo Boys, Knights of France, Slavonic Brotherhood, etc. It is also not permitted to use state symbols or heraldic images from the real world.
- It is not permitted to use names of game NPCs.
- It is not permitted to use religious references in the name. For example: Orthodox, the names of Catholic orders, etc. This includes images such as the cross, the St. Andrew's cross, the crescent moon, yin and yang, the menorah, etc.
- It is not permitted to use names and emblems that do not suit the fantasy theme of this game, for example signs representing the dollar, euro, pacifism, radioactivity, biohazard, the words "Mafia", CIA, paratroopers, Chelsea-Champions, etc.
- Images of animals and characters from animated films etc. are also considered to be not in tune with the fantasy theme.
- It is forbidden to use fascist, nationalistic, racist or any other political symbols from the real world. It is neither permitted to use names linked to fascism, nor governments, nor armed forces of fascist states.
- It is not permitted to use the emblems and names of other games.
- It is not permitted to use the trademarks of real world companies. For example, the logos of Playboy, Mercedes, IBM, Prada, etc.
- It is not permitted to use a smiley as a clan emblem.
- It is not permitted to use symbols that are used in the game as a clan emblem. For example, the symbol of your faction, curse icons, the private chat icon, etc.
- The name or image must not duplicate (in part or in whole) the name or image of an existing clan. Even if your clan is registered, but plagiarism is later discovered, you will be obliged to change your name or image.
| ||Image Quality requirements |
- The image should be of good quality, where possible created by a professional artist.
- The image should be original.
- The image should be comprehensible and self evident. A person who is unaware of the clan's name should still be able to recognize the image. An exception to this rule may be made for original, good-quality, abstract emblems. An abstract emblem is an emblem that is designed in such a way that players are clearly not expected to understand its content.
- The image should have a transparent background. You should not place your emblem on for example a red square.